Sunday, February 21, 2010

CSN Stores Review



It is an honor for me to review the Pyrex 4 Piece Bakeware Set from the CSN Stores shop http://www.cookware.com/ !

I chose the Pyrex 4 Piece Bakeware Set to review from CSN Stores because I truly needed a new bakeware set. This set includes: a medium cookie pan, an oblong pan, a muffin pan and a plastic cover. The overall dimensions are 12.2" H x 3.8" W x 18.1" D. The price is right at $49.99 on the site.

I am thrilled with the product so far. I love that this set includes a cover that fits the pans. This will ensure that dishes stay nice and fresh when they need to be taken away from home. My Valentine cupcakes didn't stick to the muffin pan and they didn't burn. They turned out beautifully and I was able to transport them using the plastic cover on top of the muffin pan. My cupcakes stayed nice and neat during the ride to school.

Pyrex metal bakeware offers a selection of unique products that have smart and intuitive features that will enhance the baking experience and inspire confidence in the kitchen. The portion guides, fill lines and easy-to-read markings on the pans make baking easier and more enjoyable. These products include large, easy-grab handles on four sides for extra-secure handling. All bakeware offers a durable non-stick coating strong enough to withstand metal spatulas and is dishwasher safe for quick and effortless cleanup.

This was my first shopping experience with CSN Stores and it has been a very positive experience. They offer a 30 day return policy, a fully staffed 800 number, and the widest selection around. Their customer service was effecient and their shipping was quick. I am very pleased.

CSN Stores consists of over 200 different websites and makes shopping a breeze in the comfort of your own home! Search for great prices on furniture, home decor, housewares, home improvement, outdoor living, mail boxes and much much more!

Disclosure: I received a free Pyrex 4 Piece Bakeware Set from CSN Stores so that I could provide an honest review on their products and services. This did not effect my opinion of the products tested.

1 comment:

shannon717717 said...

That set is just what i need!
Thanks for the review!