I am an at home mom of 2 children and staying healthy is very important to me and my family. We are active and try to maintain a healthy diet.
I would love to share with you my 10 Little Things that Lead to a Happier, Healthier Me!
1. Get plenty of sleep. It's important for me to sleep 8 hours a night.
2. Drink lots of water. I try to drink 8 glasses a day.
3. Keep our morning routine on track. This is important for those rushed school mornings.
4. Call my mom. I love to talk to her once a day.
5. Take a daily after school walk with the kids at the park. This is fun and relaxing.
6. Work in the garden. I love seeing the plants and veggies grow.
7. Plan our grocery list and menus. This is a fun way to make sure that we get our fruits and veggies in daily.
8. Down time. We all need a little down time in our day.
9. Healthy snacks help keep me focused and level out my mood.
10. Hugs and smiles both to my kids and from them help keep me happy.
Trop50 Little Things for Happy, Healthy Living
Tropicana Trop50® introduces two new flavors – Pomegranate Blueberry and Pineapple Mango – expanding its innovative line of juice beverages. At 50 calories, each eight-ounce glass squeezes in a full day’s supply of vitamin C and 10 percent of the daily recommended value of antioxidant vitamin E. Pineapple Mango also is a good source of potassium! TheTrop50 line also includes orange juice beverage varieties: Pulp Free, Some Pulp and Pulp Free Calcium & Vitamin D, which provides 35 percent daily value of calcium & 25 percent daily value of Vitamin D – an excellent source of both nutrients.
Tropicana Trop50 provides the goodness of juice with 50 percent less calories and sugars, and no artificial sweeteners. Trop50 is a part of Tropicana’s Juicy Rewards program.
It takes just three simple steps to participate and save with Juicy Rewards:
1. Buy Tropicana, find the unique code on the package – either under the cap or on the back of specially marked Tropicana Pure Premium and Trop50 products.
2. Register at Tropicana.com, enter the codes to get points.
3. Redeem points for incredible savings on healthy fun.
I have a special TwitterMoms Juicy Rewards code to share with my readers. This exclusive code TWMOM-READR is worth one Juicy Rewards point. This one-time use code is valid for new accounts ONLY. Must be entered within 6 hours of creating your account. Limit one new account bonus code per new account. All accounts must be created and all codes entered by May 7, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST.
disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Tropicana Trop50 blogging program to be eligible to win 6 free Juicy Rewards points and a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.