Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Most Triumphant Outlet Shopping Story

My favorite place to shop for bargains is at Gainesville Outlet Shops located in Gainesville, Texas. My most triumphant shopping story happened there right before back to school time last August.

My first stop is always the VF or Vanity Fair Outlet. They carry name brand clothes at a fraction of the cost. I was able to find all of my son's school jeans for $7 a pair and I found shorts for my daughter for $3 a piece! Wow, talk about deals! I spent $60 and walked away with a weeks worth of bottoms for each child!

Next on my list was shoes. There are plenty of shoe stores to shop from at Gainesville Outlet Shops. We stopped by Reebok and found shoes for each child for $35! The kids were happy with the styles and I was happy with the price. That was a bargain for everyone! So we have bottoms and shoes for less than $100 for 2 kids! We are staying on track with our budget and we are off to find tops!

We stopped by Gap Outlet and found a few shirts for my son. We spent $50 and got 3 really cool shirts for him. I found 2 shirts for my daughter here too and that made us all happy!

Our last stop of the day is always Burkes Outlet. Why? Because we always find our best deals here. I love to shop their 90% off rack. I always stock up for the next season by shopping for the deepest discounts. This takes time to sort through all of the items but I found a treasure load of bargains. I picked up 5 shirts for my son for winter, 6 shirts for my daughter for winter also and 2 shirts for me! Our total was $31 and I felt like a tired but smart momma!

I love shopping at Outlet Stores. I feel like I can shop for current styles and still get the most for my money.

Gap Twitter Discount
Exclusive Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store Savings


I am a member of TwitterMoms and I was asked to write a post about My Most Triumphant Outlet Shopping Story. You may see that request here.

I am happy to provide my readers with two exclusive TwitterMoms discount codes good through May 10, 2010 for an extra 15% off purchases of $75 or more at Gap Outlet and an extra 15% off purchases of $100 or more at Banana Republic Factory Store.

Gap Outlet provides Accessible Style, Exceptional Value, and is much, much more than just a Factory Store. They are offering up to 50% off on select Summer Styles from April 23 until May 6th!

Banana Republic Factory Store offers Banana Republic Style at brilliant prices. They are offering up to 50% off all women's clothes from April 30 until May 19th!

Sweeten both of these deals with the additional 15% off coupons and you and your pocket book will both be happy!

Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to get a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

1 comment:

shannon717717 said...

wow you found good deals! I like the Gap deals you posted with the 15% off coupon.I might go there for my daughters summer clothes and find a good bargain.
You wrote the article well and explained perfectly.I also love vanity fair,they have $2 bras for my daughter and cheap socks,ect.,,im wondering if Gap has the same deals here in Pa.i will look into it.Thanks,Shannon