My family and I like to take long weekend trips during the summer. My husband will take a few Fridays off from work and the kids and I will pack up and be ready to go when he gets in from work on Thursday. I have a few fashionable pieces of summer clothing that I like to take with me. I make sure that all of the clothing that we take with us are light weight and don't need ironing. No one wants to be hot or carry an iron with them on a weekend trip!
I make sure to pack:
1. my capri pants. I love wearing capris especially if I am out shopping or in public.
2. my shorts. I like to wear shorts while in our hotel or out to the pool to cover up my swimsuit bottoms.
3. my swimsuit. We live in Texas and it gets awfully hot here. The water feels great so a swimsuit is a must!
4. my night gown. I make sure to pack 2 night gowns for our trips out of town.
5. 3 nice tops. I like to pack 3 tops so that I can be comfortable and have a choice of what to wear.
I am happy to provide my readers with two exclusive TwitterMoms discount codes good through June 7, 2010 for Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store. You may get your coupons today at http://gap.twittermoms.com.
Gap Outlet is offering a doorbuster sale with up to 40% off all their adult items and 30% off all their kid items from May 25-31, 2010. Gap Outlet extends the sale with up to 50% off select styles! Gap Outlet is also offering an exclusive coupon code to the TwitterMoms community for an additional 15% discount on all purchases, with a minimum of $75 spent. This exclusive additional discount is available to all TwitterMoms friends and family from May 25 - June 7, 2010.
Banana Republic Factory Store is offering 40% off the ENTIRE STORE from Wednesday 5/26/10 through Monday 5/31/10. In addition, Banana Republic Factory Store is offering an exclusive coupon code to the TwitterMoms community for an additional 15% discount off on all purchases, with a minimum of $75 spent. This exclusive additional discount is available to all TwitterMoms friends and family from May 25 through June 7, 2010.
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.