I have many items on my 'Honey-do' list so this is an easy task for me! I will start with:
1. Wash the siding on our house. Our home is brick but the top part is a white siding. It's time to scrub and bleach them.
2. Stop the leak in the first bath room sink. It has been leaking for ages and my husband can never seem to get around to fixing it.
3. Paint the living room, hall and bathroom. We painted the bedrooms 2 years ago and we never got around to painting the rest of the house.
4. Wallpapering our kitchen. The wallpaper is as old as our house is and it's time that it gets replaced. The little country houses and "Home Sweet Home" just isn't cute anymore.
5. Trimming our trees and hedges. I have been asking my husband to do some pruning outside but it has yet to be done.
Do you have any little 'Honey Dos' that need to be done?
Find a Local Contractor
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and ServiceLive blogging program to be eligible to receive $100 in ServiceLive Bucks. For more information on how you can participate, click here.