Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Classic Belgian Chocolate Covered Oreo Tin from 1800BASKETS.COM Review



Today I received my Classic Belgian Chocolate Covered Oreo Tin from 1800BASKETS.COM. To my surprise, the package arrived a day early! Of course I couldn't wait to open my package and see the goodies inside!

When I opened the tin I saw a personalized note to me. I love that the note was inside the tin. To me this shows that the products are personally inspected before they are shipped out. This shows me that 1800BASKETS.COM cares about their customers. They do a personal inspection of each order to insure great quality.

The Classic Belgian Chocolate Covered Oreo Tin gives the gift of cookie perfection! It is packaged in a collectible tin filled with 16 classic Oreo cookies covered in Belgian white, dark or milk chocolate. Some of the cookies are drizzled with Belgian white chocolate, some are drizzled with Belgian dark chocolate, and others are sprinkled with milk chocolate decorettes. They are all amazingly delicious and very tempting to look at.

The Classic Belgian Chocolate Covered Oreo Tin is a wonderful gift for the cookie lover in your life. I shared my cookies with my 5 year old daughter, 10 year old son and 10 year old nephew. Their favorite cookie was the Belgian white chocolate drizzled with Belgian dark chocolate. My favorite was the Belgain dark chocolate drizzled with the Belgian white chocolate.

If I were to suggest one way to improve this product to 1800BASKETS.COM, I would suggest to improve the outside shipping package of this product by making it temperature controlled with an ice pack. These cookies are very delicate and covered in meltable chocolate. I live in Texas and it's only 88 degress here today. When the cookies were delivered this morning, the paper was stuck to the top of the cookies and they weren't as presentable as they should have been. I know that this was due to shipping and the inside temperature of the vehicle that delivered them. Propper outside packaging could avoid this in the future.

Overall I am very pleased with the Classic Belgian Chocolate Covered Oreo Tin from 1800BASKETS.COM. I would definately order this as a gift for my friends and family.

Disclosure: I received a Classic Belgian Chocolate Covered Oreo Tin from 1800BASKETS.COM free of charge so that I may complete an honest review of this product. Thank you 1800BASKETS.COM. These opinions are my own.

6 comments:

1800Baskets.com Design Room said...

Crystal, saw your feedback below. Printing out and bringing to our Design Room in about 25 minutes. Thanks, great point.

****************
If I were to suggest one way to improve this product to 1800BASKETS.COM, I would suggest to improve the outside shipping package of this product by making it temperature controlled with an ice pack. These cookies are very delicate and covered in meltable chocolate. I live in Texas and it's only 88 degress here today. When the cookies were delivered this morning, the paper was stuck to the top of the cookies and they weren't as presentable as they should have been. I know that this was due to shipping and the inside temperature of the vehicle that delivered them. Propper outside packaging could avoid this in the future.
****************

clallen said...

Thank you 1800BASKETS.COM I knew that you would handle my comments gracefully. You truly are a company that cares about your customers and products.

Tamara B. said...

Aren't they the best company ever! I have ordered from them and they are a class act! I will have to check out these cookies they look delicious!

erin m. said...

I'm not sure why Chocolate covered oreos make me melt...and satisfy my cravings? But i think a Tin of these bad boys could make anyone's day!
(panicxduh@yahoo.com)

Huguette E. said...

This sounds so good! Great suggestion!

Deb ~ tnshadylady said...

Stop!! You are making me hungry!! :)