Our family likes to make our vacations fun for everyone involved. We all seem to agree on the top five fun family vacation activities for our family.
1. Swimming - Our vacations are a lot more enjoyable when swimming pools or water are involved! We live in Texas and it gets really hot and humid here during the summer. Water is a great way to relax and cool off.
2. Learning - We love to to take vacations and go to places that we can learn from while visiting.
3. Outdoors - We enjoy being outdoors and vacations are a great way to get in some exercise and visit outdoor recreational sites. We love to visit zoos, parks and lakes.
4. Shopping - We always make a little time for shopping while we are on vacation. It's fun to visit local shops and see how their area and stores differ from ours at home.
5. Photos - We make sure to take many photos while we are on vacation. The memories last a life time and the pictures help us to recreate the adventure.
What are your fun family vacation activities?
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the Williamsburg Tourism and TwitterMoms blogging program for a chance to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.