Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Decorated Pretzels Box Review 1800BASKETS.COM



I am a very lucky girl! I was choosen to review the Happy Birthday Decorated Pretzels Box from 1800BASKETS.COM.

I received my Happy Birthday Decorated Pretzel box a day early! They arrived today and we have already enjoyed 3 of the 4 flavors.

There are 12 rich chocolate covered pretzels in each Happy Birthday Decorated Pretzels Box. The crisp Bavarian pretzels are smothered in dark chocolate and candy confetti, dark chocolate with white decorative drizzle, milk chocolate with candy gems and smooth white fudge with nonpareils. There are 3 of each of the 4 decedant flavors. The pretzels arrive in a bright orange Happy Birthday box that is very cheerful. I smiled as I opened my box. The pretzels were decorated to perfection! It was hard to decide on which pretzel to try first.

I am very impressed by the size of the pretzels. They are big! They are not the mini pretzels that I expected. One pretzel honestly satisified me. I would describe the size of the pretzels by making a heart with my thumbs and first fingers. It would take about 12 bites to finish one of these. The chocolate is very thick and rich on the pretzels too. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty for me.

Shipping was very fast. My order was placed on Tuesday and it was received today, Thursday. 1800baskets.com has excellent customer service! Their design team puts a lot of time and effort into each gift that they create. I feel that my Happy Birthday Decorated Pretzels Box was personally made just for me. I love the personal note that they sent along with the gift. A+++ Thank you for allowing me to review your Happy Birthday Decorated Pretzels Box!

Disclosure: I received a Happy Birthday Decorated Pretzels Box free of charge from 1800BASKETS.COM so that I could write an honest review. My opinion is my own.

3 comments:

Tamara B. said...

Boy do those look delicious! I have you seen their covered pretzel rods (YUM)

clallen said...

yes and they look fabulous!

Deb ~ tnshadylady said...

Wow! I love those pretzels! Perfect gift for pre-teens, tweens and teens when you don't know what else to get them. Everybody loves pretzels!