Sunday, May 16, 2010

My morning coffee has found a new love: COFFEE-MATE stick packs!!



My morning coffee has found a new love: COFFEE-MATE stick packs!! They come in 2 flavors: Original and French Vanilla. I honestly enjoy them both but French Vanilla is my favorite. It is deliciously creamy and has a classic vanilla taste. Coffee with Coffee-Mate is a perfect pick me up for anytime of the day.

I love the stick packs because they are the perfect size for making a rich and creamy cup of coffee on the go. The stick packs are premeasured and mess free. The sticks have allowed me to have my Coffee-Mate in places that don't offer Coffee-Mate. I even have a few sticks of both Original and French Vanilla Coffee-Mate in my purse for those coffee emergencies. This is a must have for those mornings when you need your coffee and creamer QUICK!




Disclosure: I am a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew and they have asked me to write a post on the new Coffee-Mate stick packs. My post will be entered into a pool of entries to be chosen from for the new “Coffee-Talk” section of coffee-mate.com! I will receive pomotional points for writing this post. The opinions here are my own.

No comments: