Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Coffee Time!




I truly enjoy a good cup of coffee just about any time of day. My coffee isn't complete with out creamer though. My favorite coffee creamers are by Coffee-Mate. Coffee-Mate comes in many varieties. They have liquids, powders, sugar free and even reduced fat. The flavors range from Amaretto to Vanilla Nut. There are so many flavors to choose from. Sometimes as a treat, I will pick a new flavor to try.

I love to use my French Vanilla Coffee-Mate in the morning with my first cup of coffee. It is deliciously creamy and it has a classic vanilla taste. It goes great with my bowl of cheerios and it helps set my mood for the day.

Later in the day I will choose coffee with Hazelnut Coffee-Mate creamer. This is a great pick me up and it helps me to avoid over snacking. I like Hazelnut because it has a nutty sweetness yet it is creamy and richly satisfying. This popular flavor makes a flavorful cup that's always a pleasure, any time of the day.

Occasionally I will have a cup of coffee at night. Coffee doesn't effect my sleeping at night and it also helps to curb my cravings for sweets. I don't have a favorite Coffee-Mate flavor for night time. I usually choose my newest flavor and enjoy it then.

Disclosure: I am a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew and they have asked me to write a post on coffee talk. I will receive 500 points to be used in the Brew Crew community store. If my post is selected as a feature on Coffee-Mate.com I will also receive a $25 gift card of their choice. These opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Shandell said...

yum! I love vanilla nut and just bought the vanilla cinnamon to try yesterday. I also want to try the coconut one :)