Saturday, June 5, 2010

Swagbucks Summer of Swag starts Monday!

Do you use swagbucks.com as your search engine? If not, now is the perfect time to start! Not only will you receive 30 swag bucks for signing up as a new member but you can use the code SUMMEROFSWAG when you sign up for an extra 20 Swag Bucks to pad your account. The code is good until midnight on Friday, June 11th, 2010.

Using swag bucks as your search engine is both simple and rewarding. You use it as your daily search engine and are rewarded with random swag bucks. Your swag bucks may be redeemed for real prizes. My favorite prize is the $5 amazon gift card which is only 450 swagbucks. Your amazon gift cards may be added to your amazon account and stored there until you reach enough for a larger order.



Monday they will be having a Swag Code Extravaganza - they will be releasing at least 5 Swag Codes throughout the day. This would be a great way for any newcomers to start out with a bang!

Also each day next week they will be highlighting a different high value Swag Buck bill, starting on Monday with the 25. Every 7th searching win on Swagbucks will be awarded that big bill, meaning that more people will have big wins next week!

Swag bucks has a no spam policy. They will only email you to confirm the prizes that you have requested.

Disclosure: I have not been paid for posting this material. The opinions here are my own. I may receive promotional points from swag bucks if any one signs up to the swag bucks program through my link.

3 comments:

shannon717717 said...

wow nice post crystal,,its well explained,thanks

Deb ~ tnshadylady said...

I've never had much luck with swagbucks. I was all gung-ho at first but just couldn't seem to garner enough points to make it worthwhile. Plus I didn't find the search results to be useful to me. Meh. Just my opinion.

sarbear3490 said...

i've been participating in this, gotta love swagbucks