Thursday, July 8, 2010

How Are You Better Than Ever?

I am member of twittermoms.com and they have asked me to write a post about "How Are You Better Than Ever?" You may read more about that request here.

At 39 I feel that I am better than ever because I am at a good point in my life. My children are 10 and 6 and I am very fortunate to be able to stay at home with them. This summer I had the privilege to watch my 10 year old nephew also. We have filled our summers days with swimming, reading programs, picnics, trips to the park and even a trip to the zoo. I am very fortunate to have a car so that we may travel and do fun things.

I feel that my quality of life is better now also. We are closing on a much larger home later this month. Our home now is 1215 square feet and it's 17 years old. We have lived here for 11 years. Our new home will be 2667 square feet and it will provide room for an office and a media room. We are very excited about this change. We will be getting a fresh start on our home life.

Dove® gofresh™ is sponsoring a Facebook photo contest that you might be interested in. You can share your photos about what's "better than ever" in your life on the Facebook contest page for a chance to win a spa weekend getaway in Sedona, AZ, and thousands of dollars worth of great prize packages from Dove® gofresh™!

Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Dove® gofresh™ blogging program, making me eligible to get a $25 gift card and some product. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments: