Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Summer Bonding Project Using Glue Dots



TwitterMoms and Glue Dots® Adhesives have teamed up to bring me a fun and creative Summer Bonding Project challenge! For this post challenge I was sent a great assortment of Glue Dots to try. You may read more about this challenge here.

I chose to entertain my children with a summer bonding project. We started looking around the house to see what we had to work with and we found a few balloons, some colored felt, markers, scissors and of course our Glue Dots.

My daughter had a great idea. She wanted to create her own balloon buddy! I traced the figures on the felt and my daughter cut them out. We attached the felt to our balloon after we blew it up. To finish up our project we used the markers to add our own personalized touch.



I love that the Glue Dots were easy to use. It took a little practice but my daughter got the hang of it pretty quickly. I felt safe with my daughter using Glue Dots because they are Acid Free and Non-Toxic. Glue Dots may be used for arts and crafts, scrapbooking, kids’ crafts, party favors and decor, specialty crafts, school projects, DIY projects, bridal creations and gifts, and much more!

Glue Dots are a safe alternative to glue guns. They are versatile and work on a variety of surfaces including: paper/photos, metal, wood, plastic, textiles and fibers, plastic, foam, and more! Glue Dots are a no-mess solution to all adhesive or glue needs. They bonding instantly and require no dry time. They provide instant gratification for both kids and adults. Glue Dots also provide the strength you need in an adhesive without the mess and dry time of liquid glues.

You may visit the Glue Dots Facebook fan page to get more information on Glue Dots. If you are looking for your own project ideas using Glue Dots then look here. They have many wonderful and simple ideas that will keep you and your children busy this summer.

Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Glue Dots blogging contest to be eligible to receive a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments: