Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Five of My Favorite Family Time Ideas

LEGO® and TwitterMoms have teamed up to bring me a fun new blogging program! They have asked me to share five of my favorite family time ideas with my readers.

I am a stay at home mom of a 10 year old boy and a 6 year old girl. They are at fun ages because they still enjoy simple yet fun activities.

My top 5 favorite family time ideas are:

1. Go to the park. We love going to the park during the summer and on the weekends. It's free and playing outside encourages exercise too.

2. Movie night! We love to eat pizza and watch a movie at home. This is a fun way to get together and just relax and have fun.

3. Dinner out. We like to dine out once a week. This is a great excuse for me to not have to cook and it's fun to chill out and talk while we wait for our food.

4. Football games. We like to go to my son's football games on the weekends. We all love to cheer him on as he tries his best.

5. Swimming. We enjoy spending time at the city pool during the summer months. It's a great way to unwind and to spend a hot summer day.

What are your top 5 favorite family time ideas?

Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and LEGO blogging program, making me eligible to get a prize pack. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

1 comment:

newmami_rgv said...

Ahhh... we have two girls, so we're not doing the football thing yet. Can't wait to have a boy though. Thanks for sharing!
CJR The Mommy Blog