Monday, September 20, 2010

My Review of Urban Rolling Triple Sorter in Chrome

We have recently moved and I have been stumped over how to organize my new laundry room. I have found a great solution to my laundry problems with the Honey Can Do Urban Rolling Triple Sorter in Chrome. This sorter was easy to put together but it does require a little thought and patience to keeping it steady while assembling it. Once the rolling triple sorter is assembled it is very sturdy and easy to use. I love that it has wheels on the bottom and it's easy to move around. I don't have to worry about scratching up my new wood laminate floors when I move it. The mesh laundy bags are roomy in size and they hold a large size washer full of laundry. The bags are easy to remove and you can pour your clothes to be washed directly into your washing machine. I really like that this sorter comes with 3 laundry bags. I use one for whites, one for darks and the other bag for reds. How convenient is that?

Did You Know?
CSN Stores offers over 1,000,000 products from trusted brand names in furniture, home d├ęcor, housewares, baby products, fixtures, lighting, luggage, toys and much more! CSN Stores also provides you with great prices, secure transactions, convenient deliveries, hassle-free returns and service experts who are just a call away.

I enjoyed my new Urban Rolling Triple Sorter in Chrome so much that I have posted a review of it on the website. You may see that post below:

Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Features:

  • Urban rolling triple sorter
  • Chrome finish
  • White mesh construction
  • Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
  • Overall dimensions: 31.75" H x 30.75" W x 15" D


love it!

By crystal allen from collinsville texas on 9/20/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy to Use, Stylish, Trendy, Simple Instructions, Efficient, Helpful at home

Best Uses: Keep In Laundry Room, Dorm, Home

Describe Yourself: Parent, Homeowner

i love this laundry sorter! my laundry room has gone from mess to success!

(legalese)



Disclosure: I have received the Urban Rolling Triple Sorter in Chrome free of charge from CSN Stores so that I may post an honest review of it. No other compenstation was accepted.

1 comment:

shannon717717 said...

I would love one of these Urban Rolling Triple Sorter's for my laundry! Im loving that they come with wheels.I added this to my shopping list!
Thanks for the review

Shannon F
shannpf1977 at yahoo dot com