Friday, November 19, 2010

Fracture Review

I am a member of twittermoms and they have teamed up with Fracture for this review opportunity. You may be thinking "What is a Fracture?" Well, a Fracture is the new picture frame. It is a one piece picture and frame that is made from printed glass. The Fracture mounts to your walls, quickly and easily. There are no sharp edges and the Fracture is more shatter proof than original glass.

A Fracture is an economical way to display a new family photo. You have your picture, frame and mounting supplies all in one package. The Fracture is easy to create online so there is no driving to the store either.

To create a Fracture you follow these simple steps:

1. Upload your favorite photo at the Fracture website: www.fractureme.com
2. Customize your photo and choose your frame design
3. Receive and hang your Fracture

I love that a Fracture doesn't fade over time. The print is on the back of the glass so your picture won't scratch either. The best part about the Fracture is that there is even a Money back life-time guarantee against fading or breaking.

I would like to share my Fracture with you:



I will be giving my Fracture to my mom for Christmas! This way she will have a great souvenir from our "Girls Day!"

You may order your Fracture before December 10th to guarantee delivery before Christmas.

Disclosure: I received a free Fracture frame for review. The thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.

No comments: