Friday, November 12, 2010

The Holidays Are Near!

This summer we moved into an older but larger home. With this move we gained a lot of much needed space and were told that we would be hosting the holidays here this year... Get that? We were told, not asked... So ok, I accept that. I can host Christmas Day here this year. I am fine with that. That means that I won't be having to tote all of our lovely gifts to my mom's house AND I won't have to tote all of our lovely gifts received back here either. Yay!

So, I have been thinking about Christmas. It's only a month and a half away and I have been trying to get creative with this. I have our menu planned already. I have our budget made out and even gift ideas going. The problem that I am having is seating during the meal. Our kitchen table has 5 chairs and we don't have room for more. I am thinking of getting an extra barstool or two and letting the kids eat at the bar and the adults eat at the table. What do you think?



I am now an official CSNStores.com Preferred Blogger (yay!) and I just may use my next review to solve this seating dilema. I can get a set of 2 barstools like the ones that I have now for $59.99. Now that's a bargain in my book!

No comments: