Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly’s 2010 Holiday Cards

It is that time of year again! Time to start thinking about holiday cards, pictures for those cards and people to send them too! My pictures have been taken as of this past weekend and my holiday card recipient list has been made too. Now it is time for the fun part! Holiday card shopping!

I am happy to say that I am a part of Shutterfly’s 2010 Holiday Card promotion! That means that I will receive 50 free cards for sharing their holiday collection with you. If you have never shopped at Shutterfly then this will be an eye opening experience for you. They have Christmas Cards,Christmas photo cards, desk calendars, photo mugs, birthday cards, holiday invitations, and even Cards & Stationery.

Shutterfly has so many great products. It will be hard to choose 1 favorite. My favorite Christmas Card and Christmas photo card is the Merry Blossoms Christmas Card. On this lovely card, festive flowers blossom on a cranberry red ribbon frame and you can add your favorite family photo to it.

You can even brighten your desk with a desk calendar from Shutterfly. My favorite is the Modern Floral design. A photo mug may look nice on your desk also. My favorite is the 15 ounce white mug.

Do you know anyone with a birthday comming up? If so, Shutterfly can take care of the card for you! The Banner Balloons Pink Birthday 5x7 folded card is my fave birthday card! This card would be perfect for my daughter who will be 7 in a few months.

Smiling Snowman Christmas Invitation is my number one choice for a holiday invitation. This whimsical, playful Christmas invitation is full of cheer! How can anyone turn down this invitation?

Last but not least, Shutterfly even has Cards & Stationery to choose from. They are easy to design and fun to create. My favorite here would be the Family Wall Red Christmas Card. This cranberry red and forest green card holds a framed collection of six favorite photos and your family's monogrammed initial. There is even room for everyone's names next to a your greeting.

Disclosure: I will receive 50 free cards from Shutterfly for sharing my honest opinion on their 2010 Holiday Card selection with you.

No comments: