Sunday, January 9, 2011

Purex Complete Crystals Softener Review


I love the smell of fresh clean laundry so I was excited when Purex Insiders sent me a sample of Purex Complete Crystals Softner to try. What exactly is this new product? Purex Complete Crystals Softener is a laundy softener in crystal form. You simply add it to your water and in your washing machine drum. Then you start your washer. There is no need to add any other fabric softener to your dryer cycle.

Purex Complete Crystals Softeners are 92% natural. They are not oil-based like other liquid fabric softeners. They work by penetrating the fabric and infusing fibers with freshness that lasts for weeks. Unlike other softeners, Purex Complete Crystals are safe for all laundry and will not harm, wear down or discolor your fabrics.

The crystals will:

• Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothes.

• Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body.

• Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water.

• Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners.

This means that you can do your laundry worry free. You can wash your children's clothes, athletic wear, towels, colors and whites all without decreasing the life span of your fabrics.

I chose to wash a load of towels first. I love the way a fresh clean towel smells and I was not disappointed in the outcome of my towels washed with the new Purex Complete Crystals Softener. They came out of the dryer soft, fluffy and very fragrant. Just like I like my towels!

My next load of laundry that I washed using the new Purex Complete Softener in fresh spring waters was our winter coats. I chose to air dry these instead of putting them in the dryer and the scent of our coats hanging dry was so wonderfully strong. It smelled like I had a plug in going in the north end of our house.

The third load of laundry that I washed using the Purex Complete Softener was whites. I love having the clothes closest to me smelling so fresh. The fresh spring waters scent stayed with me all day long.

Last but not least, I washed a load of colored clothes with the sample of Purex Complete Crystals Softener. I was sad to see my sample bottle empty but I was also happy to know that I still had a coupon for a FREE 28 oz bottle of my choice of Purex Complete Crystals Softener. Purex Complete Crystals Softener is available in three pleasing fragrances: Fresh Spring Waters , Lavender Blossom , and Tropical Splash. I think that I will try the Tropical Splash next!

Disclosure: I was sent a trial size of Purex Complete Crystals Softener in fresh spring waters. It was enough to launder 4 loads of laundry. I was also sent a coupon for a FREE 28 oz bottle of the product. The opinions are my own.

9 comments:

Miranda said...

Sounds like a great product!

Aileen said...

I like the fact that it helps to keep whites from graying and yellowing. Useful when a product does something else besides making your clothes soft. arobimom at gmail dot com

Amber Rose said...

Sounds like an awesome product! regular fabric softeners destroy the towels ability to absorb water. I love that you can add it to the wash immediately because I never remember to go back and add liquid fabric softener. I love the fact that the fresh smell lasts for a long time, I can't wait to try this product, I hope our local store has it in stock soon! I would love to win a free bottle, but I have to try it even if I'm not a winner! Purex is coming out with some very unique products, I love the 3-1 detergent sheets they have on the market now!

SLS(atlmuzikfanzinc) said...

Can't wait to try this I'm glad Purex has some better fabric softener.

Amanda said...

Looking forward to giving this product a try. =) Sounds like the quality that Purex has always given.

Carrie K said...

Sounds like something I would like to try. I had never heard of crystal fabric softener before, good to know that it worked well for you.

Raven In A Blue Room said...

never tried crystals before, hope they dissolve easily

denyse said...

I love the fresh scents and that the scents will last.

CherylS22 said...

This sounds like a good product. I like that it doesn't leave a coating on towels & allows the towels to absorb water as they should.