Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Toggle Bandz Review


Do you or your child love to wear head bands but have a hard time with them slipping off your head? If so, I have found the answer for you! I was sent a sample of Toggle Bandz to review and I am very pleased with this new and innovative hair product. Toggle Bandz is a fully adjustable headband that you custom adjust yourself.

My 6 year old daughter has fine, thin hair and the Toggle Bandz stayed in her hair all day long. They are fashionable to wear and easy to adjust. I plan on getting a lot of use out of the samples that I was sent. I love that the Toggle Bandz are adjustable. They allow for your child to grow and they will still fit perfectly.

Toggle Bandz were created by a Amanda, a stay at home military wife who was having frustrations in market headbands and hair accessories. Her 5 year old daughter also has thin fine hair and the headbands available on the market would slip or roll right off her head. So she developed Toggle Bandz adjustable headbands. She makes them in all sizes, widths, colors and themes. Custom orders are always welcome.

Be sure to check out Toggle Bandz. Their January special is buy 3 get 1 FREE. The free bandz is plain at a $3.00 value but you may pay to upgrade for $2.00. The special ends Jan 31 2011.

Disclosure: I have sent a sample of Toggle Bandz for free so that I may complete an honest review of their product. The opinions are my own.

No comments: