Saturday, February 26, 2011

Educational Toys Planet Review


I have 2 children ages 6 and 10 who helped me test for our Educational Toys Planet review. We were sent the The Magic School Bus "Flight" Science Kit from their Science Toys category.

They say: Explore the wonders of Flight Science while taking a ride on the Magic School Bus! With the new the Magic School Bus "Flight" kit from the Young Scientists Club, children learn all about the wonders of flight while interacting with their favorite Magic School Bus characters. Your young scientist will learn all about flight with this soaring science kit. Experiments that your young scientist will perform with the Magic School Bus "Flight" Science Kit from Educational Toys Planet include building a balloon jet, experimenting with parachutes, levitating paper, flying a glider, and even lifting off rockets. Wow! This science set also includes all the necessary equipment for performing these experiments such as balloons, paper templates, safety goggles, and even working parachutes! Your child will have a high-flying time while working on The Magic School Bus "Flight" Science Kit, they will be helped along by all their favorite Magic School Bus characters. Educational Toys Planet also offers other Magic School Bus Kits from the Young Scientists Club.

I say: Yes! This is a fun way for children to learn about Science! I love how the activies involve the parent with their child. The instruction manual is actually like a comic book. It has stories and scenerios that you can read to your child while they are putting the experiment together. My favorite part about this kit is that it gets your child to thinking. My childrens favorite part about this kit is that they got to fly objects that they created by themselves. Normally my children don't interact very well (the 10 year old is a boy, the 6 year old is a girl) but today they worked well together and had fun. This Science Kit makes learning so much fun that my kids forgot that they were learning as we played. I love The Magic School Bus "Flight" Science Kit and I am interested in trying more of The Magic School Bus Science Kits.

The Magic School Bus "Flight" Science Kit is for ages 5+ and I say that it is great for a boy or girl!

Thank you Educational Toys Planet for allowing me to host the The Magic School Bus "Flight" Science Kit review!

Disclosure: I was sent one The Magic School Bus "Flight" Science Kit so that I may complete an honest review of the product.

No comments: