Friday, February 25, 2011

Quick Scentsy Specials Online Party!


I am hosting an online party for Scentsy and I am so excited to be sharing this with you!

Right now Scentsy has 10% off most products ordered through the end of the month. You can get Scentsy bars and travel tins for $4.50, room sprays are $7.20, and plug ins are only $13.50 through the end of February. The plug ins will go up to $20 on March 1. Please feel free to browse the website. You might find something that you need! They even have spray foams, warmers, and scent circles. Shipping is $5.00 on orders less than $50. For orders over $50 then shipping is 10% of the order total. State taxes may also apply to your order.

If you would like to place an order, please do so by Monday. This party will close early Monday so that we can all get the specials before they are over!

I have 2 plug ins and several different Scentsy bars right now. They have scents that are fabulous and long lasting. I have been scentsified! Have you?

If you would like to join my online party please go here.

Disclosure: This is a post of my own personal thoughts and opinions. I may receive a promotional gift if the Scentsy Party qualifies with $150 in sales.

No comments: