Friday, March 18, 2011

Applied Labels, Dishwasher & Laundry Safe Labels for Kids & Baby Review


I am a member of tomoson and they have teamed up with Applied Labels for this fun review opportunity. I have received a personalized package of dishwasher and laundry safe labels for kids and baby to review.

Applied Labels™ are Applied Labels LLC's flagship and most popular product. They are extremely tough, ultra versatile and perfect for labeling many items such as:
*bottles
*sippy cups
*shoes
*school supplies
*gadgets
*summer camp gear
*all those little things that go to early childcare centers

Their labels are available with and without icons or with a second line of custom print. You may choose from 3 fonts at this time. The fonts are cutie, elegant, and standard. They also have 19 icons to choose from now. I chose to have my daughters name along with a double heart icon put on our review labels. They turned out really nice and the shipping was super fast. I plan on using our personalized labels for back packs, lunch boxes, school supplies, jackets and shoes. I love the idea of being able to pick out my daughter's shoes from the pile of them at Chuck E. Cheese or McDonalds play areas.

Applied Labels dishwasher and laundry safe labels for kids and baby are easy to use. To label clothing you sandwich an Applied Label™ with one of the blank backers. For shoes you stick on a Shoe Shield™ that will keep labels in place all year long.

The labels come with a resealable storage bag so that your labels stay clean, dry and flat. You will also receive an instruction card with your order. If you would like to see an instruction video on how to apply the labels you may visit them on youtube. You may also find Applied Labels on their website, at twitter and facebook.

Disclosure: I have received a sample product from Applied Labels so that I may complete an honest review of their product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

I love using Labels! I just ordered my son some last month to use for his school items!

Great post!
Shannon