Friday, March 18, 2011

DIABETIC Advanced Healing Lotion Review


I am a member of tomoson and they have teamed up with neoteric Diabetic skin care for this review opportunity.

Whether you have you recently been diagnosed with Diabetes or you have been living with this disease for quite some time, you have probably experienced dry and slow healing skin. Neoteric Cosmetics is a subsidiary of Scott’s Liquid Gold. They have created a Diabetic Advanced Healing Cream to help improve the quality of life for those of us living with Diabetes. This cream is an exceptional intensive treatment for chronic dry, cracked, damaged, and slow healing skin. Neoteric Diabetic Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream contains TriOxygenC® which is clinically proven to increase circulation and help speed your skins healing by strengthening its own natural defenses. You may use DIABETIC Advanced Healing Lotion for severely dry, rough, damanged skin on your feet, hands, fingertips, elbows, legs and knees.

I am a diabetic and I do have severely dry skin, especially during the winter. I was able to use this product during my peak troubled skin season and I can say that I am very pleased with the results. I did a week long test on my elbows and I am super excited about the results. Where I had a very rough spot, it is now semi rough. I am excited to see if another week of using DIABETIC Advanced Healing Lotion will smooth out the spot completely.

I like that the DIABETIC Advanced Healing Lotion smells nice and not like a medicine at all. I will continue to use the DIABETIC Advanced Healing Lotion on a daily basis. I like that DIABETIC Advanced Healing Lotion is a skin protectant that contains aloe and vitamin E. I also like that it is member tested and recommended by the national health and wellness club.

They advertised that DIABETIC Advanced Healing Lotion is A Treat for Your Hands and Feet. I definately agree! You may find them on twitter and facebook.

Disclosure: I have received a 4 oz sample tube of DIABETIC Advanced Healing Lotion so that I may complete an honest review of their product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: