Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Sexy Spring Swimwear at Express

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Dive into the season's sexiest swimwear with new women's swimwear  from Express.  Express offers new spring swimwear that is very hot and very now.   They offer strapless and halter style  bikinis, two piece swimwearstring bikini swim suits and even swim shorts for men.  

My favorite swimsuit from Express is the pitch black rhinestone tankini two piece set.   I love the pitch black color because black is very slimming and forgiving.  I also love this swimsuit because it allows extra coverage over my top portion and mid section while showing off my legs.  I find the rhinestone tankini to be both a flattering and fun swimsuit.  I plan on pairing the suit with a matching bottom and wearing it to the pool and beach this summer.   

The rhinestone tankini is an online exclusive.  It is on sale now at 20% off and it is only $31.92.  I find this to be an amazing pre-season sale price.  I love that Express even offers free returns and exchanges on this swimsuit.  This policy adds comfort and reassurance that I will love my new swimsuit or I may return it with out any problems or delays.  Advertisement

Express Swimsuit You may sign up for the Express e-mail  for a chance to win one of ten Express gift cards.  The sweepstakes ends on April 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm est.  Please see the  sweepstakes rules for more information if you are interested .  Another plus about signing up for the Express e-mail is that you will receive 15% off for your next purchase.  Express email offers you fashion insider exclusives like first-to-see new arrivals, special offers and promotions, and the latest style buzz in the business.    

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: