Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Don't Fret The Sweat


I am a One2One Network member and they have teamed up with Unilever to bring us the Don't Fret The Sweat blogging campaign.

I have an almost "tweenaged" son. He is 11 and I am learning about how critical self esteem is at this tender age. The tweenage years are full of changes. Whether or not I am ready, his body is trying to tell him something. Increased hormones are causing noticeable differences like growth spurts and strange new odors. Thankfully Unilever, the makers of Degree, Dove and Suave deodorant offer parents like me support for these difficult times. Unilever wants to ensure that parents and kids remain cool, calm and confident throughout the day, especially during those sweat-inducing moments.



To find out more information on this program, check out Facebook.com/DontFretTheSweat here for money saving offers and expert tips. There are tools and real life stories about how parents are communicating and transitioning their tweens into confident and self-reliant teens also.

Disclosure: I have participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and I am now eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.

1 comment:

BethElderton said...

I never had a "program" to join (maybe because I had enough biology under my belt to know what was going on)-- I just called it BS ("boy sweat") and bought a stick of deodorant.