Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Skin Renewal with Repechage Review



I am a member of tomoson and they have sent me the Repechage Hydra Refine One-Minute Clarifying Mask review opportunity.

Spring Skin Renewal is easy with Repechage Hydra Refine One-Minute Clarifying Mask. I received the one minute clarifying mask for normal to oily skin. I like that Hydra Refine redefines oily skin treatment with a line of five products that help balance your skin’s pH while controlling the production of oil and maintaining your facial moisture.

It is possible to fight facial oil while still keeping your skin moisturized when using the four main ingredients that are in Hydra Refine products. The featured ingredients in Hydra Refine are: Laminaria Saccharina Seaweed, Lemongrass—With antiseptic and astringent properties, Farnesol (Lily of the Valley)and Cucumber.

Laminaria Saccharina Seaweed is a unique seaweed that helps reduce sebum production and fights the oil oxidation that contributes to the formation of blackheads. At the same time, it hydrates the skin never leaving you dry or irritated.

Lemongrass—With antiseptic and astringent properties, is ideal for treating oily skin and it is a known anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.

Farnesol (Lily of the Valley) is a natural ingredient that supplies the skin with protection against acne causing bacteria.

Cucumber is widely known as a soothing, cooling and healing agent, but the essential oil of cucumber has even greater benefits. It has vital fatty acids and anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin E and Zinc. Cucumber oil protects the skin and aids in healing. Proteolytic enzymes refine the skin and help keep pores clean and clear.

I like the Repechage Hydra Refine One-Minute Clarifying Mask because it contains special skin brighteners that deep cleans my skin while improving my skin's clarity and overall skin tone. The Repechage Hydra Refine One-Minute Clarifying Mask doesn't leave my face oily or dry it out. My face is gently exfoliated with tiny rice bran wax and lactic acid while I use this product.

I love that Repechage Hydra Refine One-Minute Clarifying Mask is easy to use. I apply a thin layer of the mask over my face and neck before my morning shower. I massage it lightly and pay close attention to my problem skin areas. Once the mask is in place, I simply rinse my face in the shower and my skin is revived and brightened.

Spring Skin Renewal is at your fingertips with Repechage Hydra Refine One-Minute Clarifying Mask.

Disclosure:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: