Thursday, May 26, 2011

Here, Home, Hope Book Review


I am a member of One2One network and they have offered me my first book to review. I normally don't review books but the subject matter on Here, Home, Hope by Kaira Rouda grabbed my attention. I am a 40 year old at home mom of 2 school aged children and so is Kelly Johnson, the main character in Here, Home, Hope. I can totally relate to Kellys wanting more out of life as she nears the midlife age that I have now reached too.

Although I am not an avid reader, I did enjoy this fictional book. I think that it is a good summer read for anyone wanting to escape the hum drum of their own ordinary life. This book has given me insight on new ways to approach tasks and opportunities. I am even inspired to start my own T2C (things to change) list and to see what comes next in my life.



Disclosure: I received a copy of the book from One2One Network to faciliate my review. The opinions are my own.

No comments: