Monday, June 20, 2011

The Collection: A New Way To Explore The World

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Ringier Media for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of social spark and they have teamed up with the collection for this fun and informative blogging opportunity.

If you are like me, this will be your first time to hear about the collection and may be wondering exactly what this is.  The collection is a new app that is available for the iPad that is produced monthly.  This monthly appazine will explore globally relevant topics that will challenge their audience while using ground breaking innovation in a highly inter-active design.  This new app should be uniquely compelling and entertaining and unlike anything that you have used before. 

The collection will allow you to stay up to date with the current events around the world.  Their first issue was dedicated to Prince William and the Royal Wedding.  This month, the collection is exploring The Global Baby with the wonders of fertility and struggles of infertility.  You will be able to learn about an American couple who is on a journey to extend their own family.  In each monthly issue of the collection you will be able to take an in depth look at a dedicated topic from different angles using all media that is available to the iPad.  The topics will be of global relevance and up to date also.   

The collection could help me stay up to date on current events.  I don't always have time for the nightly news broadcast but I would be able to enjoy a monthly appazine on my iPad.  This would help me to be educated on current topics should one arise in conversation.  I would be educated in a fun and entertaining way and that makes me more willing to learn.   You may download the collection app from the app store if you would like to see how it will help you to learn about current events too.                     

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: