Friday, June 3, 2011

Scott's Liquid Gold Review



I am a member of tomoson.com and they have made my review of Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner & Preservative and Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wash Concentrate possible.

We bought an older home this past August. Our new home is has 3266 square feet but it is also 34 years old. Along with our much larger home came a very retro kitchen. We have moss green counter tops and dark, real wood cabinets. Instead of doing a costly kitchen make over, we have decided to embrace our kitchen as it is and to freshen our cabinets instead of replacing them.

I was glad to have been offered this review of Scott's Liquid Gold products. I was able to try it for my self to see if I could bring my drab cabinets up to the fab that they once were years ago. Scott's Liquid Gold is easy to use. I used a clean lint free cloth to put my Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wash Concentrate on and I rubbed it on my cabinet door. While I let it sit 15 minutes, I took a small brush and cleaned the engraved wood pattern and metal handles with the Liquid Gold. After my 15 minutes was up, I used my cloth to wipe down the cabinet door, making sure that I buffed out any spots that needed extra attention and I also made so to not leave any residue of my Liquid Gold product behind. My finished product was a beautiful set of cabinets that look fabulous! Retro and all.



You may know that Scott's Liquid Gold is best known for its amazing ability to clean and restore natural wood. But did you know that it's also great for fixing squeaky hinges, shining metal, cleaning porcelain, vinyl and so much more? Liquid Gold began in the garage of a widowed single mother of three boys. She must have done a lot of cleaning. Manufactured in Denver, Colorado, Scott's Liquid Gold is still made with natural organic oils. It works as well today as it did 60 years ago! What could you use Scott's Liquid Gold on in your home?

Scott’s Liquid Gold is on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: