Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products Review

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

I am a member of Social Spark and they have teamed up with Walgreens for this  Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products review. 

As you may know, I am an at home mom of 2 school aged children.  My main jobs are to balance my families income while keeping my family safe and healthy at the same time.  I have found that by shopping for store brand products, such as Walgreens,  that I can save my family money as well as provide them with high quality health and wellness products at the same time.  Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products are a great value.  They allow both families and individuals to save money without sacrificing quality or trust.  Saving money on over the counter medications can really benefit our budget.

I regularly purchase my first aid items at Walgreens.   My children tend to use a lot of adhesive bandages so I stock up on them on Walgreens.  I like to use the Walgreens Antibacterial Sheer Adhesive Bandages.  I buy the 20 count that comes in assorted sizes because I never know if the booboo will be big or small but I do know that these bandages will help the wound to heal.  I like that these antibacterial bandages seal on all sides and that they help to prevent infection.  The best part about these bandages is that they are non-stick and do not hurt when they are removed.  I paid $2.99 for my bandages and the peace of mind that they provide to me is priceless.   

Did you know that  Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products are pharmacist recommended?   Most of these items contain the actual same ingredients as other national brands.  The Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products are also 100% guaranteed.  You may visit the Walgreens website  to learn more about the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products.  There are several bloggers giving away some Walgreens Gift Cards in giveaways also.  The purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products supports bringing preventive wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

Disclosure:   This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Advertisement

 

       

 

    

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: