Saturday, July 9, 2011

Three Cups Book Review



I am a member of tomoson and they have teamed up with Three Cups Book for this review opportunity. Three cups is Written by Mark St. Germain and beautifully Illustrated by April Willy.

As you may know, I am an at home mom of 2 school aged children. My children are 7 and 11 and teaching them about money and how to spend it has been a huge challenge for me. I have always been a saver and when I do spend, I try to do it wisely. This is something that I have learned on my own and I wasn't sure about how to teach my children to be the same way. This reason is why I signed up to review the book Three Cups.

Three Cups a children's book for children ages 4 to 12 years old. It teaches the readers about money in a very loving and simple way. The book uses a savings cup, a spending cup and a charity cup. This inspires children to save money for their future, spend money responsibly and challenges them to give back to their community. Three Cups is written simply so that it entertains as well as teaches at the same time. I love the illustrations that are on the pages in the book. The book is published so that 1 page is writing and the other page is a picture. The pictures are great for the younger children to look at as they hear the story being read. This will help hold their attention and visualize the story comming to life.

After reading Three Cups I found myself wanting to share this story with my children. I find this way of thinking logical and easy to use. If you would like to purchase Three Cups for yourself you may visit their website or find it on Amazon.

Disclosure: I have received a free copy of Three Cups book so that I may read it and deliver an honest review. The opinions are my own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: