Friday, July 15, 2011

Zenni Optical

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Zenni Optical for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of socialspark and they have teamed up with Zenni Optical for this fun blogging opportunity. 

Have you seen the discussion in Time magazine about their editor Bill Saporito?  It is said that he paid $1000 for a pair of eyeglasses.  Can you imagine ever paying that much for one pair of eyeglasses?  I can't and neither could one of the magazines readers.  Peter Minton of Winsted Conn.  challenged Bill Saporito, the editor of Time magazine, by saying that he could buy a complete set of eyeglasses from Zenni Optical for $20.  This price even includes delivery  to their doorstep, shipping included. 

I found this challenge interesting because I wear glasses and I am in need of a new pair myself so I have decided to check out Zenni Optical to see their prices for myself.  What I found there amazed me too.  I like that Zenni Optical offers a wide range of eyeglasses that are both stylish and affordable.  I like that I can look great with out paying a fortune.  You can order quality prescription eyeglasses with prices from $6.95 and USA shipping is only $4.95 for your entire order.  This is a deal in my book.  I will be saving well over $50 when I order my new glasses from Zenni Optical.  You might check them out too if you are in need of a new pair of eyeglasses.   

 

   

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: