Thursday, August 11, 2011

Introducing The No Ordinary Burger Contest

I am a member of the One2One Network and they have teamed up with Johnsonville for this fun blogging opportunity. I have been asked to share the No Ordinary Burger Contest with my readers.

In the No Ordinary Burger Contest, you can build your best burger using Johnsonville Brat or Italian Sausage Patties, then enter your recipe to win a year’s worth of groceries from WalMart in the “No Ordinary Burger Contest!” So ignite your inspiration with pork and get grilling!

Get the juices flowing & submit your "No Ordinary Burger" recipe today! http://bit.ly/BurgerContest - Pork. Be Inspired.

Disclosure: I am a One2One Network member. By submitting this post, I am entered in a drawing for various gift cards.

1 comment:

Gift Card Exchange said...

I would love to win a burger using the italian sausage patties!