Monday, August 1, 2011

Men's Express Jeans

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with Express jeans for this fun blogging opportunity.  Since it's back to school time and I will be buying men's jeans for my son, I chose to take them up on this posting opportunity.  I love learning about new brands and products and then I enjoy sharing what I find with my readers.

I found that Express jeans has jeans that almost every guy needs.  They have styles that range from boot cut to straight cut.  They also have Rocco - Slim fit jeans, and Kingston - Classic fit jeans.  I really like the Kingston - Classic Fit jeans the best for my son.  They are stylish and seem to have a relaxed fit to them.  I think that my son would love the colors and texture of the jeans also.  I will definitely be entering the Express giveaway to try and win him a pair of new jeans.    

For a limited time you may enter to win a pair of jeans in the Express giveaway.  50 pairs of  Express jeans will be given away.  You could be one of the lucky ones to Rock the Sidewalk for free!

Which pair of Express jeans is your favorite?

 

Men's Jeans: Browse the Hottest Designer Men's Jeans from Express

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post written by me for Men's Express Jeans and posted through SocialSpark.  The opinions are my own. 

Advertisement 

 

    

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: