Thursday, August 11, 2011

Net 10 2 Unlimited Plan

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Net10 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with Net 10 2 for this informative blogging opportunity about their new New 10 2 Plans.  I have decided to accept this blogging challenge because we are in the market for a new cell phone plan and I always like to see what is available before we make our purchasing decision.  I also would like to share my Net 10 2 findings with my readers too because someone else could find this information helpful.

I found that the Net 10 2 Unlimited Plan is a good deal.  You can get nationwide coverage with excellent connection and unlimited talk, text, and data for only $50 a month.  I finally see the Light and understand that you can get a good cell phone plan with out the dreaded service contract.  With Net 10 2 Unlimited Plan, there are no surprise bills or credit checks involved.  To make this even better, Net 10 only uses trusted phone manufactures such as L.G., Motorola, Kyocera, Samsung, and Nokia.  You may choose a simple phone for simple needs, such as calling and texting, for under $15.   They also offer phones with essential features, such as camera, video recorder, and web access.  Those phones are available for under $60.  You should be able to find a phone with features that you desire and  with prices that are with in your budget plan.   

Net 10 also offers an Easy Minutes Plan.  The Easy Minutes Plus plan offers plans that start at $15 for 200 minutes.  This would be a great plan for students or for anyone who needs a cell phone for emergency calls only.   With the pay as you go plans, your minutes will carry over to the next month as long as your service remains active.  Air time can be purchased online, at a near by store, or even from your own phone.  Not only is this cost efficient but it is also convenient. 

To find our more about Net 10 2, you may check them out on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/Net10_Wireless  or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NET10Wireless  The Net 10 website is: http://www.net10.com/   .

I also found a cute NET10 commercial from a real NET10 customer that I would like to share with you .   Feel free to check it out  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlYQ2Vuw5Lc&feature=related 

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post, written by me for Net 10 2 and posted through SocialSpark.  The opinions are my own.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: