Monday, August 1, 2011

Women's Express Jeans

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with Express jeans for this fun blogging opportunity on women's jeans.  Being that summer is coming to an end and fall is near, I decided to take them up on this blogging opportunity.  I am always in the market for new clothes so I thought that this would be a fun way to learn about a new product.  I always enjoy sharing what I learn with you too!

Express has the trendy denims that I both need and want!  I found that women's jeans by Express jeans range from boot cut flare jeans to the very popular jean leggings.  They have fun colors such as white, red, gray and even assorted denims to choose from.  I love the jean leggings by Express in both white and dark wash.  They look so comfortable and stylish.  I think that these leggings would be great for back to school wear for teens.  I like that you can pair the leggings up with a different top for several different looks.  The leggings can create a look that is casual and inviting. 

EXTREME STRETCH STELLA JEAN LEGGING at Express

I also learned that you can enter to win the Express giveaway.  50 pairs of Express jeans will be given away and you will have a chance to Rock the Sidewalk!   Feel free to leave me a comment about which pair of Express jeans you would love to win!

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post written by me for Express Jeans and Posted through SocialSpark.  The opinions are my own.  

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Womens Jeans said...

I have used Express Jeans and i liked it. Its a perfect fit for me. Thanks!