Thursday, September 15, 2011

Express Jeans For Her

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with Express jeans for this fun blogging opportunity on women's jeans.  Since fall is on the way and I am in the market for new jeans, I decided to take them up on this fun challenge.  Plus  I am always in the market for new stylish clothes so I thought that I would check out their website and share my findings with you.

REROCK FLARE LEG EXTENDED TAB JEAN at Express

 I found that the women's jeans by Express range from boot cut flare jeans to the very popular jean leggings.  I also discovered that Express has the trendy denims that I both need and want!  They have fun colors such as white, red, gray and even assorted denims to choose from.  I love the jean leggings by Express in both white and dark wash.  They look so comfortable and stylish.  I think that these leggings would be great for back to school wear for teens.  I like that you can pair the leggings up with a different top for several different looks.  The leggings can create a look that is both casual and inviting. 

I also learned that you can enter to win the  Express giveaway .  50 pairs of Express Jeans  will be given away and you will have a chance to Rock the Sidewalk!   Feel free to leave me a comment about which pair of Express jeans  you would love to win!  Remember, you have to be in it, to win it!

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post written by me for Express Jeans and Posted through SocialSpark.  The opinions are my own.

 

 

 

  

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

Erin@themombuzz said...

I love Express Jeans. I am lucky that my sister usually gives me hers, so they are nice and comfy. LOL. No breaking them in myself.

c allen said...

You are lucky Erin! I love hand me downs :)

Womens Jeans said...

I have tried it and i suggested to my friends also. Thanks for the post.