Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SheSpeaks: Aetna Healthy Food Fight Promotion

I am a member of SheSpeaks and they have teamed up with the Aetna Healthy Food Fight. Our job is to help spread the message of healthy living and eating in America. For more information on Aetna and the Healthy Food Fight please head to http://bit.ly/mVbfOe.
SheSpeaksbutton
Through this campaign I have learned that Aetna is one of the nation's leading providers of health care, dental, pharmacy, group life, disability insurance and employee benefits. Aetnas belief is that they can help create a better health care system. This belief drives their daily decisions as one of the nation's leading health care benefits companies. They work hard to provide their members with information and resources to help them make informed decisions about their health.

Disclosure: I am a member of SheSpeaks and I have been asked to share this information on the Aetna Healthy Food Fight with my readers. I am not being compensated for this post in any way.

No comments: