Thursday, September 29, 2011

StickerYou Review



I am a member of tomoson and they have teamed up with StickerYou for this fun review opportunity. You may be asking, "Who is StickerYou?" and "How is StickerYou different?" StickerYou is a Toronto-based startup that developed the Sticker Maker. The Sticker Maker is a simple web-interface that allows people to order custom stickers. StickerYou is also a fun, flexible and easy-to-use online technology for people to create their own high-quality vinyl stickers.

Both of my children are in school and play sports. My son is playing football right now for his 5th and 6th grade team and my daughter is cheering for the 1st and 2nd grade football team. We spend a lot of time going to practice and we enjoy the Saturday football games. We all have our Collinsville Pirate T-shirts on at the games and now we have cute little stickers to show our spirit also.

I found a school logo online and I saved the picture to my computer so that I could have my StickerYou stickers made from it. To be honest, my copy and pasted logo was off center quiet a bit and I was worried about how my StickerYou project would turn out. Much to my surprise, they turned out wonderfully centered! I can tell that a real person viewed my project before they sent it to print. I am very thankful that StickerYou took the time to adjust my photo before sending me what I submitted. For this and for the fact that ordering my StickerYou project was so easy, I give StickerYou an A++ and I would definitely order from them again.

Whether you are using their art and brands, or uploading your own images, each sticker looks awesome! StickerYou offers the ultimate freedom for anyone looking to create stickers with their freeform die-cut sticker printing. StickerYou has also been partnering and licensing large companies to bring their brands to StickerYou.

You may find StickerYou on twitter and on facebook.

Disclosure: I have received 1 sheet of vinyl stickers from StickerYou through tomoson so that I may complete an honest review of their product. The opinions are my own. No other compensation was exchanged for this review.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: