Thursday, September 1, 2011

Upromise is celebrating it's 10th Anniversary

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of UPromise for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with Upromise to celebrate Upromises 10th Anniversary.

Upromise is celebrating its 10th anniversary by giving away $20,000 to users who shares a story about how a parent has supported a child's dream.  Upromise will give $1,000 away to 10 winners and a $10,000 grand prize winner will be selected from the participants as well.  Upromise invites you to join the movement, share your story and to give a spark to help fuel the flame of future dreams.  Upromise users may participate in this sweepstakes by submitting their story and they can vote on on their favorite stories by liking them. 

UPromise_Brand_160x600_static.jpg (3 documents)

I believe that children are special and that each one of them has the potential to make a difference in our world as we know it.  I have written my submission to the Upromisetodream website and I want to share it with you.  

clallen

Collinsville, TX

Send my son to school so his dreams are reality.

My 11 year old son is a dreamer.  He loves to think of new items to invent and to create.  His mind is always thinking and it never rests.  He often wonders how something works and what would happen if he took apart to rebuild it into something new.  I would love to see his creativity and inquiries turn into something meaningful.  In school, he loves science, social studies and math.  I would love to be able to send him to college so that he can make a difference in our world and to use his mind to benefit all of us. 

You may submit your entry to www.upromisetodream.com. The entry with the most votes by September 29th wins a grand prize of $10,000.  Please see the dream wall official rules for more details.  If you happen to see our entry in this giveaway, could you please give us a vote?  I really would love to see my sons dreams come true.

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post written by me for Upromise and posted through SocialSpark.  My dream is real and the opinions are my own. 

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Good luck! Your such a wonderful mother,I hope you do win.I will vote for you as well.
Shannon

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Do you have a link to your entry?
Thanks