Saturday, October 8, 2011

Enjoy T.G.I. FRiDAY'S "Entrees For One" At Home

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with T.G.I. FRiDAY'S "Entrees For One" for this fun blogging opportunity.  As a family, we enjoy dining out at our local T.G.I. FRiDAY'S and now I'm even more excited about being able to prepare and enjoy  their T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”  in my own home.

You can now bring the fun of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S home with their new "Entrees For One".  These new entrees come in delicious flavors such as Grilled Chicken Mac and Cheese, Prime Rib Stroganoff, Sizzling Steak Fajitas, Sizzling Chicken Fajitas, Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, Cajun-Style Chicken Alfredo,  and even Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara.  The new line of T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” is inspired by the fun and bold flavors of the T.G.I. FRiDAY'S restaurants.  The T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” should definitely solve your lunch or dinner  woes and shake up your freezer at the same time. 

Entrées For One

My family has had the pleasure of trying the new  T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”.  It was fun deciding which of the 9 new flavors we would choose to try first.  I let my husband choose which flavor to try first and he didn't disappoint me when he chose the Sizzling Chicken Fajitas entree for one.  I know that he enjoys chicken fajitas and I wasn't surprised when he popped this entree into the microwave as soon as we got home from the store.  We loved that it took less than 5 minutes to prepare this hearty meal.  The portions were large enough to fill him up and to give me a taste too.  The tortillas and cheesy rice make this meal complete.  We are excited about trying the other 8 T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” soon. 

Right now you may participate in more T.G.I. FRiDAY'S fun.  They are hosting a Fun Freezer contest on facebook.  Contestants have decorated their home freezers and uploaded a picture of it on facebook.  The contest is now in the voting phase and you can help someone win by choosing your favorite photo and voting for it.  For more information click go to http://www.facebook.com/TGIFridaysFreezer. 

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on the be half of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S through SocialSpark.  The opinions are my own. 

 

 

 

     

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: