Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Smiley Cookies Review



I am a member of tomoson and they have teamed up with Smiley Cookie for this deliciously fun review!

Smiley Cookie is offering fun Halloween Smiley Cookies this fall and I had the pleasure of trying these for myself and my family.

When I host a product review, I try to look at all aspects of the ordering and delivery process of the product as well as the actual product itself. I will say that I am very impressed with the presentation and delivery of our Smiley Cookies.
I love the gift box that my Halloween Cookies came in. Upon opening the gift box, I felt like I was not only getting a treat, but it was a very special treat. I had to show the kids as soon as I opened the box because I knew that they would be as excited about this review as I was. Inside the box was a very nicely packaged dozen of beautiful Halloween Smiley Cookies. All of my cookies were in perfect shape, none were broken and they were delivered a few days earlier than promised also.

Not only are these Halloween Cookies big, fresh and delicious but they are also beautifully presented. I would be proud to take these to our school for a Halloween Party Snack or to put them in a Halloween Gift Basket. I know that my kids would love to share them with others too.

You may find Smiley Cookies on facebook. Smiley Cookies Facebook members will receive a 20% off coupon good on their Halloween Cookies.

Disclosure: I have recevied one dozen Halloween Smiley Cookies so that I may complete an honest review of their product. No other compensation was exchanged. The opinions are my own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: