Monday, October 3, 2011

Introducing: T.G.I. FRiDAY'S "Entrees For One"

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with T.G.I. FRiDAY'S "Entrees For One" for this fun review and blogging opportunity.  We enjoy dining out at our T.G.I. FRiDAY'S and now I am even more excited about their T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”.   

Did you know that you can bring the fun of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S home now with their new "Entrees For One"?  The entrees come in the delicious flavors such as Grilled Chicken Mac and Cheese, Prime Rib Stroganoff, Sizzling Chicken Fajitas, Sizzling Steak Fajitas, Cajun-Style Chicken Alfredo, Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, and even Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara.  This new line of T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”  is inspired by the bold and fun flavors of the T.G.I. FRiDAY'S restaurants.  They should definitely solve your lunch or dinner  woes and shake up your freezer at the same time.

For review purposes, I was sent a coupon for 1 T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”.  I had my husband use the coupon because I wanted to see which of the 9 new flavors he would choose to try first.  He did not disappoint me when he chose the Sizzling Chicken Fajitas entree for one.  I know that he enjoys chicken fajitas and I wasn't surprised when he popped this entree into the microwave as soon as we got home from the store.  He loved that it took less than 5 minutes to prepare this hearty meal.  The portions were large enough to fill him up.  The tortillas and cheesy rice make this meal complete.  He is excited about trying the other 8 T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” soon.  Yay! This means less cooking for me.   

Right now you may participate in more T.G.I. FRiDAY'S fun.  They are hosting a Fun Freezer contest on facebook.  To enter this contest you may decorate your home freezer and upload a picture of it on facebook.   If you are lucky, you may even win one of the cool prizes offered.  For more information click here or go to http://www.facebook.com/TGIFridaysFreezer.

Which of the 9 new T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” will you enjoy first?

      

Visit Sponsor's Site



Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on the be half of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S through SocialSpark. I have received a coupon for a free product to review and other compensation was also exchanged. The opinions are my own.

No comments: