Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mixbook Holiday Cards Review



I am a member of tomoson and they have teamed up with Mixbook for this fun review opportunity. I have received a set of 30 Mixbook Custom 5x7 Flat Holiday Cards for this review campaign.

I love sending out personlized greeting cards during the holidays. I find that sharing pictures of my family on these types of cards serve a double purpose. Not only do you get to send your best holiday wishes to loved ones, but you may send them updated family pictures as well. I know that these types of holiday cards are my favorite to give and receive. This is why I was so excited for the Mixbook Holiday Cards review.


I found that creating my holiday cards on Mixbook was extremely easy. I simply went to mixbook.com, found the holiday cards on the left side of the page and clicked. I then chose to create my cards from their one of their hundreds of fully customizable designs. Since I had the number of pictures that I wanted to use in my mind, I searched for a photo layout with that many picture spots on it. Once you choose how many cards that you would like to order and the type of paper that you want them printed on, you then click to personalize your holiday cards. You do need to create a log in so that your project information can be saved. Then you may customize your card. Before you start your project, they even have a well explained guided tour to help you with your card creating process.

I am very pleased with the Mixbook holiday photo cards that I have received. Not only were they easy to create but they arrived very quickly also. They were delivered in a cardboard box, not in a mailing envelope. This packaging shows me that Mixbook cares about their customers and that they take pride in their product. They want it delived to you in mint condition.

Here is a little bit more about the company: Mixbook is a leading photo products company that helps people create custom photo books, cards, and calendars. Whether you are starting from scratch, or using one of their thousands of professionally designed templates, every Mixbook product is 100% customizable. With Mixbook, you can truly Make It Yours™.

You may find Mixbook Holiday photo cards on facebook and on twitter.

Disclosure: I have received a set of 30 Mixbook holiday photo cards through tomoson so that I may complete an honest review of the Mixbook products.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: