Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Helping Spread Holiday Cheer

I am a member of SocialMoms and they have teamed up with Hasbro for this fun blogging opportunity. You may read more about their request here.

As we all know the holidays are near and it is time to start putting together our gift shopping list. My children are 7 and 11 years old and I am excited to learn about the new KRE-O building sets by Hasbro. Have you seen the new KRE-O building sets yet? They are the newest transformers by Hasbro. There are twelve KRE-O Transformers sets available right now. The sets range from basic sets for beginner builders to deluxe sets for the pros. This new toy line may be found in the construction toy aisle at stores that carry Hasbro toys. This year, KRE-O is definitely a standout gift for both Transformer and building fans ages 6 years old and up.

I love that you may use Kreons in either a vehicle or robot mode. This leaves room for a lot of imaginitive play. Kreons look like they would be fun for both children and adults to construct together. I think that these would be fun to use for a friendly brother, sister transformer battle. I love that KRE-O comes in different forms and colors, they would be great for collecting as well as playing with. I see the KRE-O product as being both fun and versitile. It also allows children to use their imagination while playing with them. I can appreciate that KRE-O bricks are compatible with other leading brick based sets that are currently on the market. This way you do not have to invest in a new brick system or worry about mixing up bricks and blocks.

While I am thinking of adding KRE-O building sets to my holiday list, I am also thinking about the other fun festivities that are around the corner. My family and I enjoy putting up our Christmas tree each year. As a family, we usually put it up after Thanksgiving weekend. While dad sets up the tree, the kids and I sort through the colored balls and choose the ones that we want to put on the tree. After the tree is finished we will string our bright lights outside. The kids and I enjoy walking up and down our street in the dark after the lights are in place and turned on. We get to see our home all lit up for the first time in a year. We will turn our lights on nightly and admire them when we pull up in the driveway after being out. But overall, I think that my favorite part of decorating for the holidays is hanging our stockings over the fireplace. We want to make sure that they are hung with care so that Santa will fill them on Christmas Eve night. This alone is enough to bring holiday cheer to our family. We all love the anticipation of what gifts will come.

Are you ready for the holidays yet? How do you celebrate?

Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Hasbro blogging program, for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points and a KRE-O gift. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Hasbro. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments: