Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Introducing The Slice™ Safety Cutter


I am a member of Tomoson and they have teamed up with The Slice™ Safety Cutter for this review opportunity. Since I am an avid coupon clipper I have decided to participate in this review opportunity and try this new product for myself.

When I go shopping, I always look at the stores sale paper. Sometimes they will have coupons in the add and I normally tear them out and use them. I have always felt awkward about the tattered piece of paper that I hand the cashier and now that I have found Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers I won't have to do that anymore. I am putting my Slice Safety Cutter in my purse so that I may have it when I need it. Not only will I be able to use my safety cutter at home but I will be able to use it on the go also. I had been looking for a safe and quick way to clip my coupons and I have found it.

I like that Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers is also great for scrapbooking and it is safe for the kids to help you with it. I will be using my new Slice Safety Cutter during the holiday gift wrapping season also. It will be fun for the kids, they will be able to help cut our paper and I won't have to worry about them hurting theirself.

I like that The Slice™ Safety Cutter has a unique finger friendly, rubberized finish design which allows you to hold the product comfortably. Unlike with traditional scissors, there are no finger holes to worry about fitting in to. There is a safety clip on the cutter that cuts and opens as you use it. The ceramic blade stays sharp and it never rusts. The blade is so tiny that you can barely see it or feel it when you look at it. I like that The Slice™ Safety Cutter is easy to store, it has a built in magnet that will allow you to store it on your fridge or it has a key ring hole that would allow you to put it on your keyring so that you always carry it with you.

Disclosure: I have received one The Slice™ Safety Cutter product so that I may try their product and provide an honest review on it. No other compensation was exchanged. The opinion is my own. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Hi!
I just wanted to let you know I have given you the Versatile Blogger award and linked in to your blog and added a image of your button as well.Cool huh?

http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

Please check it out and share it on your facebook and twitter! PLUS, Please grab the award image, link to me, and give it out 10 more times too!