Monday, November 14, 2011

Introducing Torani Holiday Flavors

I am a member of SheSpeaks and they have teamed up with Torani Flavored Syrups for this fun Torani's Authentic Coffeehouse Flavor Program and blogging event. I am an avid coffee drinker and I enjoy adding Torani Flavored Syrup to my morning cups of coffee so I have decided to participate in this campaign and share this information with you.
SheSpeaksbutton
I was sent 2 bottles of Torani Flavored Syrup so that I may try them for the Torani's Authentic Coffeehouse Flavor Program. My first syrup to try was the sugar free pumpkin pie and it is amazing! I love that this syrup is sugar free and that I can add as much or as little that I want to my coffee and I don't have any guilt over it. I am a diabetic and I can truely appreciate Torani for adding a huge line of sugar free syrups to their flavor lineup. You may see my review about the Torani sugar free pumpkin pie flavored syrup on SheSpeaks if you would like.

My second flavor of the Torani flavored syrups that I tried was the Hazelnut. This flavor wasn't sugar free so I had to carefully measure out my servings so that I could count my carbs. I enjoy Hazelnut flavors and I will be purchasing the sugar free Hazelnut in the future. I plan on sharing the rest of my Hazelnut Torani Flavored Syrup with my relatives at our Thanksgiving dinner. I believe that this flavored syrup will go nicely with our after dinner and dessert cup of coffee.

I have been asked to share the Torani #HolidayFlavors #sstorani twitter party with you. The twitter party will be on November the 17th at 9:00 PM eastern time. They will be sharing their favorite holiday drinks and tasty holiday desserts with the party goers. There will also be some incredible prizes given away. In order to win prizes at this twitter party, you need to be a SheSpeaks member and then you need to rsvp on their website.

Right now there is a pre-twitter party contest going on too. From November the 14th until November the 17th, SheSpeaks and Torani will be giving away a free bottle of Torani flavored syrups for a total of 12 prizes! To enter, watch for a tweet out with a Torani question from @shespeaksup beginning at 7:30am ET. They will be selecting THREE WINNERS a day to each win a free bottle of Torani Flavored Syrup. The winners will be chosen and announced via Twitter at 12pm ET, 3pm ET, and 5pm ET on Monday (11/14), Tuesday (11/15), Wednesday (11/16), and Thursday (11/17). The lucky winners will receive a coupon for a free bottle of Torani in the mail.
To be eligible to win, your tweet must answer the Torani question of the day, include the hashtags #holidayflavors AND #sstorani and also mention @shespeaksup AND @_Torani_.

If you are interested in purchasing Torani online, you may use the code shespeaks for 10% off of your order.

Disclosure: I have received 2 bottles of Torani Flavored Syrup and 5 coupons for a free Torani product so that I may review them participate in this program. The opinions are my own. No other compensation was exchanged.

No comments: