Friday, December 16, 2011

Introducing LG DoublePlay

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of LG DoublePlay™ for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with LG DoublePlay™ for this informative posting opportunity. 

Are you looking for a great last minute gift for the techie on your list?  If so, the LG DoublePlay™ just may be your answer!  The LG DoublePlay comes with a dual customizable touch screen and a full slide out QWERTY keyboard.  This phone even has Swype for easy texting and it allows you to perform several tasks at once.  These features make it possible to update your facebook page, surf the web, check emails and even text all at once!    The LG DoublePlay™ also comes with a built in 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and 720 p HD video recorder which allows you to take pictures and share them on your social networking sites as well.  These features will definitely make it easier and quicker for you to stay connected to the world.   

One of the best features of the LG DoublePlay™ phone is that it offers multiple texting options.  You can choose to use cloud text or group text so that you may send or receive messages from a PC or tablet or create group chats on the go which allows for faster, more efficient content sharing with those who are important to you. 

I am a heavy social media user and I can see the LG DoublePlay phone being an asset to me.  I am a blogger and I often find that I need a picture for a post and it's a hassle to get out my camera, take a picture and then load it on my computer.  It would be so much easier to grab my phone and take a shot and have it automatically set to post to facebook or twitter.  Also, when I am on the go, there are many times that I wish that I could post to twitter or facebook.  The LG DoublePlay could make this wish come true. 

Do you see any ways that the LG DoublePlay could help simplify your life?  Do you spend many hours texting or on a social media website and wish that you could make this process easier?  If so and if you are thinking that the LG DoublePlay is for you then I encourage you to check it out.  The LG DoublePlay™ is available exclusively through T-Mobile. 

Disclosure:  I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with LG DoublePlay for this sponsored post.  I am receiving compensation for sharing this information with you however the opinions and wording is my own.   

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: