Monday, December 19, 2011

Kool-Aid

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kool Aid for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with Kool-Aid for this fun posting opportunity.  My family and I enjoy Kool-Aid and I thought that this would be a fun post to share with you.

Tonight while my seven year old daughter and I were watching television, I asked her "What do you think about Kool-Aid?"   Her response was "Kool-Aid is fun to drink.  It taste good and I like it."  I said, "Yes, I like it too."  As an adult I like Kool-Aid because it is water based and it helps our children to get their daily water intake in.  I also like  Kool-Aid because it is easy to make, inexpensive and has many flavors to choose from.  As a child, I liked Kool-Aid because it was fun too.  I can remember my mom making us Kool-Aid pops to enjoy during the summer.  We would always use my favorite flavor,  the cherry red Kool-Aid, and pour it in the little bathroom sized paper cups and stick a popsicle stick in them when they were half way frozen.  After hours and hours, or so it seemed, the popsicles would be frozen solid enough for us to enjoy them.  Believe me, I was the coolest kid on the block when I brought the Kool-Aid pops outside.  Everyone became my best friend because I shared.  Sharing is fun, especially when Kool-Aid is involved.     

For more Kook-Aid fun, you can visit their facebook fan page and download a money saving coupon.  You click on the tab that says "Noches de PeliKoola" for a sweet Kool-Aid savings.  If you don't speak Spanish, then you may find it easier to click the button with the $ money sign that says "Quiero Mi Cupรณn"  meaning  I Want My Coupon.  You may also visit the "Bingo Card" feature on the "Noches de PeliKoola"       tab.  Each movie specific bingo card can be played during the Sunday night movie and it has a fun Kool-Aid recipe for you to try.   You might even decide to make a fun, family friendly Kool-Aid recipe and enjoy your treat while watching "Noches de Pelicula" on Telemundo with your family.

Don't forget to check out the Kool-Aid website for some great recipes. I am excited to the Super Fruity Kool Kubes, and Double-Berry Smoothies with my children and husband.  Do you see any recipes that you would like to try?  I would love it if you would share your fun Kool-Aid moments with me in a comment.

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post written by me through SocialSpark for Kool-Aid.  The opinions are my own.    

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: